Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hanging On!

For some reason I feel behind...behind on IEP stuff...behind on planning...behind on responding to e-mails...behind on READING e-mails...behind on working on the data team...behind on filing paperwork...behind on working on our outdoor learning area additions...behind on relaxing...behind on blogging (only had 2 posts ready for this week- so that got me through until Tuesday)...

OK- Let's face it...behind on LIFE or at least WORK!  Needless to say, I will be leaving this post shortly!  I will be taking a jaunt over to the IEP website to finish goal updates...then I will be heading down the path to list making; namely, making a list of things I MUST finish tomorrow...or ELSE!

Then...THEN...I WILL be relaxing...and I will try to leave the list of things to do until tomorrow...where I will hopefully leave work feeling like I am keeping up with the treadmill...not hanging on for dear life...and then I will relax, because tomorrow is Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab the "How Long is this Hall" Button!

HowLongisthishall?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts