Monday, December 26, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

The dishes are done.  The leftovers stashed in plastic containers in the fridge. 
The gifts are unwrapped. 

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

It's time to relax.  OK, maybe relax, re-organize the house, re-organize some school stuff.  But mainly, relax!

OK, well, I do need to pay some bills, re-organize some school stuff, re-organize the house...and relax!  Mainly, relax!

Oh, but wait, I also need to clean out a closet, pay some bills, re-organize some school stuff, re-organize the house...and relax!  Yup, mainly, relax!

Good grief, how could I forget, I need to wash the dogs, clean out a closet, pay some bills, re-organize some school stuff, re-organize the house...and, then relax.  Mainly, relax.

Ugh...I'm exhausted thinking about my relaxing time off...I'm headed back to bed!  :)  Hope everyone is having a wonderful, relaxing holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Pam! Hope you ge to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott- I will most definitely spend plenty of time relaxing! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!
    Make sure you do relax, as the other things will still get done!
    Hope you get to do lots of fun things, maybe outdoors with your dog(?)- relax, recharge, and renew!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Grab the "How Long is this Hall" Button!

HowLongisthishall?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts